Log In With
The Infested Boil on the Plains of Eidolon has festered, Tenno! Vay Hek and the Grineer refuse to produce the toxin necessary to destroy it so it falls to you to protect the people of Cetus and push back the Infested! Use the cruel Grineer Ghoulsaw to hack your way into the heart of the Infested boil and across the Origin System!
Emerge successful and you’ll be granted some incredible new rewards, including Relics containing blueprints for Nidus Prime and his signature Prime Weapons: Strun Prime and Magnus Prime.
- Speak to Konzu in Cetus to begin running the Plague Star Bounty.
- Complete the series of Bounty Missions, and you’ll earn Operational Supply Standing to shop for the Event Rewards.
- The more Bounties you complete, the more standing you’ll earn toward the Operational Supply Syndicate!
- Nakak, the oddities vendor, represents the Operational Supply Syndicate.
- Operational Supply Syndicate Standing from the previous event has been carried forward!
- The Plague Star Bounty starts with enemies in the Medium difficulty range, but you can increase the event difficulty by purchasing and mixing the Eidolon Phylaxis from Nakak into Vay Hek’s Toxin.
Earn exciting Rewards in a variety of ways in this Operation:
- Complete Konzu’s Bounty and earn Operational Supply Standing
- Complete Konzu’s Bounty and earn Void Relics: Orokin artifacts containing Prime blueprints including Nidus Prime, Strun Prime and Magnus Prime (after Operation:Plague Star ends, Relics will be still be available as a Reward from non-Operation Missions).
Visit Nakak in Cetus to spend your Operational Supply Standing on these Potential Rewards:
- Ghoulsaw: The cruelest of weapons built for the crudest of Grineer soldiers. Rips through metal like flesh, and through flesh like day-old pudding.
- Event Emblem: Show off your event participation with this meteor-themed Emblem.
- Mods: Mod rewards include the Fulmination Mod and the Sacrifice Mod.
- Infested Zaw Components: Modular pieces that can be used to create a gruesome Zaw.
- Snipetron: High-quality Corpus sniper rifle that was previously retired from the game.
- Infested Zaw Arcanes: New buffs to enhance your Zaw weapons.
- Eidolon Phylaxis: Equip to earn more Standing and increase event difficulty.
Dwell in the eternal twilight with Revenant’s haunting Mephisto collection. Includes Revenant Mephisto Skin, Revenant Mephisto Helmet, and OrisonTwo-Handed Nikana Skin. Or if you’re looking to fine-tune your Operator’s look, check out the Revenant Mephisto Operator Collection. Find both Collections in the in-game Market today!
REVENANT MEPHISTO SKIN
Embrace Revenant's hybrid nature with a bold new form and dwell in the eternal twilight between realms.
ORISON TWO-HANDED NIKANA SKIN
Take up a sacred duty and defend the treasures of the Void with this weapon skin.
REVENANT MEPHISTO HELMET
Hooded and horned, Revenant keeps his eternal vigil.
Take on a touch of the devil with these Revenant Mephisto Operator accessories. Includes the Revenant Mephisto Diadem, and Revenant Mephisto Mask.
REVENANT MEPHISTO DIADEM
Adorn the Operator with these horns, an ancient symbol of power, both sacred and profane.
REVENANT MEPHISTO MASK
Revenant's favored may wear his bony spikes as facial decoration.
Bullet-jump into Warframe today and start playing Operation: Plague Star until September 30!