Log In With
Gear up with two new Weapons for new high-level Alerts!
The Chimera Update brings the new Arbitrations: Lethal Alert system, the new Daily Tribute 2.0, new Precepts and more.
The Arbiters of Hexis have a new challenge for you, Tenno. Complete their Arbitrations, and they’ll reward you in kind.
After completing the Star Chart, you’ll unlock a new Mission Type called Arbitrations. Survive against Level 60+ enemies to earn new rewards and bigger payouts than normal Alerts. These Alerts rotate between endless Missions around the Star Chart every hour. But there’s a catch -- you only get one life. No Revives. You die, and that’s it. These Alerts also add a few other wrinkles to the gameplay, but we’ll let you discover those on your own.
In addition to bigger reward payouts, completing these Alerts will also give you Vitus Essence, a Resource used to build new cosmetic items. Seek out the Arbiters in the Relay to learn more.
We’ve updated our Daily Login System to give you more choice and more appropriate reward scaling as you delve deeper into the game.
On major Milestone days (every 50 days between 0-1000), you’re now given up to three choices! For example, when you reach a Primed Mod Milestone, you’re given a choice between three different Primed Mods rather than the static, singular choice in the old system.
The Milestone categories are:
- Sigils and Resources: Days 50, 150, 250, etc.
- Primed Mods: Days 200, 400, 600, etc.
- Weapons: Days 100, 300, 500, etc.
The next time you reach a given Milestone category, you'll see a new item appear in place of what you've already chosen (if applicable).
Daily Tribute Reward Scaling
Rewards on non-Milestone Days now scale based on the amount of days you’ve logged on. For example, on Day 1, you could get one Tellurium, but on Day 1000, you could get six Tellurium! This applies to Credits, Endo, Booster Durations, Resources, Syndicate Medallions, Relics and Forma Blueprints.
Starting at Day 1050, you’ll receive Evergreen Milestones with three rewards to choose from. These are rotated every 50 Days though the following options:
Evergreen Choices A (choose one):
- 3 x Forma
- 3 x Exilus Adapter
- 4 x Weapon Slots
Evergreen Choices B (choose one):
- 50,000 Kuva
- 30,000 Endo
- 7-Day Boosters (Affinity, Credits, Resource)
Evergreen Choices C (choose one):
- 3 x Rifle Riven
- 3 x Melee Riven
- 3 x Secondary Riven
Tenno, we’re floored by your incredible Dojo works of art. To aid in your conquest of the Dojo artform, we’ve created a massive Sandbox Room for you to dream big! Think of this room as a blank canvas to work with. You could create a bustling Arcade, build an Ayatan dragon, craft a shrine to Rhino Prime — whatever you want to make, you can make it here! We’ve also added 41 new effects (like falling leaves, flies and sparks) and seven new structural decorations to help bring your artistic vision to life.
Speaking of artistic vision, we’re hosting a Dojo Decoration Contest! You could win an exclusive Trophy for your Clan, and even better, your Dojo could be featured on the Star Chart for everyone to visit! Visit the official contest thread for more details.
Bring your enemies to heel with these new Weapons and Customizations:
A two-pronged attack; the bone-grafted cocoon at the tip of this staff rends flesh, while the viral mass living within spreads itself into the wounds of each new victim.
Carve through enemies with surgical precision using this Corpus-tech glaive.
Zastra Dual Dagger Skin
Artistry meets lethality with this elegant dagger skin.
Kludgekil Machete Skin
Bludgeon, hack, and maim with this improvised machete skin fashioned out of broken Grineer weapons.
Unlock these new tiles for your next Fashion Frame photoshoot:
- Silver Grove Shrine Scene (New Loka): Available to purchase with the respective Syndicate after completing The Silver Grove Quest
- Lua Containment Scene (Arbiters of Hexis): Available to purchase with the respective Syndicate after completing The Sacrifice Quest
- Hunhow’s Chamber Scene (Red Veil): Available to purchase with the respective Syndicate after completing The Second Dream Quest
- Kuva Throne Scene (Steel Meridian): Available to purchase with the respective Syndicate after completing The War Within Quest
- Mycona Colony Scene (Perrin Sequence): Available to purchase with the respective Syndicate after completing The Glast Gambit Quest
- Chamber of the Lotus Scene (Cephalon Suda): Available to purchase with the respective Syndicate after completing the Apostasy Prologue Quest
- Sanctuary Conduit Scene (Cephalon Simaris): Available to purchase from Cephalon Simaris
Upgrade your Sentinel Companions with these powerful new Precepts:
Shade - Ambush: When Ghost invisibility is broken, Shade’s owner is granted 120% Damage for three seconds.
Dethcube - Energy Generator: Dethcube drops an Energy Orb after assisting in 10 kills.
This update also includes a new Gear Wheel system, Mastery Rank 26 and more! For the full list of changes, check out our Patch Notes on the Official Warframe Forums.
Fortuna is coming, Tenno. Stay tuned.