Log In With
The team was back yet again with a slew of content to talk about for what might be the last Devstream of 2018! If you’re looking for a recap of what was revealed and discussed without the need for YouTube timestamps (much love to our timestamp Tenno!), keep on reading in our overview below:
· Fortuna launches on XB1 and PS4 on December 10th!
· As usual, 2 Gift of the Lotus Alerts are alive on all platforms for 24 hours following the stream!
· Chroma Prime Access ends on December 18th, and Banshee Prime enters the Vault then too!
· We worked with Mashed, RustyFin, StallordD to make a TUBULAR animation based on RustyFin’s amazing song. See the preview here.
She is coming on December 18th with Akjagara Prime and Redeemer Prime!
We’re aiming to release the second wave of Fortuna content on PC by the end of this year. Here’s a look at some of the amazing work that’s coming:
Floofs for the New Conservation Animals
· One of the new animals has toxic droppings so you need to be careful when tracking!
· Another one of these animals are found only in Caves.
· If you missed the reveal of these animals, check out Devstream 119’s overview.
· The first Orb you’ll be able to fight is the Profit Taker!
· Need a minimum standing, tied to Vox Solaris.
Here’s the trailer:
New Moa Brackets
· See all three here.
Nyx and Titania Changes
· You can read the full write-up in our Developer Workshop.
· Nyx abilities are getting an audio pass as well!
· Titania’s base energy is being increased.
“Atmosphere” Archwing Weapons
· Will use Archwing mods, will be getting more Archwing mods as well.
· Enemies also learned how to use Archwing weapons on foot – beware!
Vent-Kids Themed Operator Cosmetics
First Ability: Elude
Second Ability: Sedative
Third Ability: Subdue
Here’s these three abilities being used in tandem:
Fourth Ability: Savage
Activates use of a fist exalted weapon that also drains from your “Edge” meter. Different combos can be used with different effects:
Wukong Deluxe. Speaking of Wukong – he is on the list to be revised, and ideally that will come with his deluxe skin itself!
Equinox Deluxe revisions. You’ve seen this skin in the past, but the artist made tweaks to overall shapes as well as the colour palette.
Finally, Limbo fans can get a look at his Deluxe Skin Model:
· Steve has updated the controller code to help remove input lag. If you want the full story behind it, you can watch it in full here.
· If you’ve been involved in the Chat Moderator discussion, we are working with a third party professional moderation team for consultation of our existing practices. We’ll be releasing a full write-up of our plans soon, so keep an eye out!