Get your Argon Crystal ball ready – we’re looking into the future yet again for this volume of the Remote Observer. Since there were no releases this week on any platform, we’ll be featuring highlights of update notes to come! Keep on reading for more information about Focus, Sniper, and Sortie changes – and more.
- A new Focus Lens has been added – the Eidolon Lenses (2.25% Affinity Conversion) Blueprints that you can use your Greater Lenses to craft. You can acquire these in the Plains of Eidolon Bounty System. You will be able to unlock nodes across different Focus trees.
- All Installed Lenses will be removed and returned to your inventory, as will all Focus Points. You should wait before you use them.
- In the current iteration of Focus, you can unlock a variety of Passives that supplement your Warframe. Active and Passive Focus paths in Focus 2.0 aim to increase your Operator’s survivability and to give you the option to approach combat with added Operator support and armaments.
- Residual nodes now act similarly to Passive nodes in Focus 1.0. Residuals are effects that are triggered when entering Operator mode and last for the remainder of the mission.
- For more details on what this system rework entails, including examples of Residuals from each School, read our deep dive here.
- The Void has been added to the list of eligible Sortie regions! Sorties that occur in the Void will have every mission take place in the Void.
- We mentioned this possibility in the previous volume, but Kuva has replaced Focus Lenses in Sortie Rewards. Basic Focus Lenses are acquirable in the Plains of Eidolon Bounty System.
- All Vandal and Wraith weapons are now color customizable!
- The Harkonar Wraith Armour and Syandana is now color customizable!
- You can rename any Melee weapon in Hok's Anvil. On Prime Time we demonstrated this for 5 Platinum per rename - this may increase in cost.
… You hear that? It’s the sound of a thousand “Glaive Prime Fidget Spinner” jokes being made.
Other work-in-progress (may not ship with PoE, pending more testing)
- Added a Screen-Shake toggle option for some aspects of combat!
- A Plains of Eidolon Captura scene will be available from the Cetus Syndicate.
- Reticle sway removed from all zoom levels!
- 1 meter punch through added to all snipers without any to start with (snipers with innate punch through unchanged).
- 1 combo count removed at a time when duration runs out or on miss instead of all of them (decay vs. cooldown).
- Additional bullets from multishot will each count as their own hits and misses in the combo counter.
- Combo duration reduced to 2 seconds for all snipers apart from Lanka which is reduced to 6.
- Damage fall off begins at 400 meters and ends at 600 meters with damage reduced to 50% past 600 meters.
- For weapon-specific changes, read more in our Dev Workshop here.