Creating a Landing Craft Skin
With their large paintable surface and frequent appearances in-game, Landing Crafts are a unique asset! They are the ships that our players see at loading screens, park when they arrive at hubs and their role is still expanding.
We are looking for texture variants only, and are providing our raw baked textures to help you texture (AO, curve, normal, etc).
- Maps Authored at 2048 x 2048, in-game will be 2048 x 2048
- Requires a full set of textures as per our texturing guide here.
- As always avoid contemporary references, pop culture, and 'meta'. While we have fun with this during holiday times your goal should be something that fits with the Warframe universe as it is.
- Your entry cannot contain elements from copyrighted works, reference to other IP’s, or make use of any images or material that you do not own.
- While any Warframe appropriate style is welcome we are not looking for minor variations on the same idea. We are not looking for 50 variations of a flame design -- the more compelling and original your idea, the more we will appreciate it.
Prior to submission, please refer to the handy checklist below to make sure your Landing Craft Skin meets all the TennoGen criteria: